Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:15:42 -0400

People who cannot see don't halt the speech unless they have brltty and I
would think that the Braille output is just as noisy and requires operator
intervention.

These people just want lynx to continue.  The suggestion about blocking
third party tracking cookies is a good one though.

Thank you,

David