Re: [Lynx-dev] playing aac or m4a files

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] playing aac or m4a files
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 21:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

I have a question. Does your setup allow you to call or use another program? There are a couple of options, one playany, which is very small, and can manage the format. The other depending on your operating system is mpxplay. Not as small to be sure, but would manage the format. That is of course assuming that the iTunes reference does not mean the files are actually restricted to play in ITunes. That you could download them slightly hints you can use a third party program.