Re: [Lynx-dev] AO3

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] AO3
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:59:46 -0400 (EDT)

Indeed, I am in North America. it is possible given the difference in privacy laws and I believe some interesting recent rules impacting transformative works that your location may be part of your challenges. AO3 runs largely via volunteer, with their keeping tabs on those who use certain tools rather than test. Site is largely effortless for example, but voting in board elections is profoundly and needlessly impossible from a low graphics standpoint. Still, I take ao3 over fanfiction.net any day of the week. Cannot even reach a human there let alone do much via lynx.

Kare