Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 12:48:40 -0500 (EST)

Heh, thought it was worth a shot, but it didn't work for me on my server, (haven't tried the windows version of lynx yet). I get the same javascript error message as before *grumble* This makes me want to install squirrelmail on my own server, so I can access my email via the web (not that I'd bother very often, but to have the capability) ....