Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google

From: Dick Sterkenburg
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 20:13:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
but i thought this was the list of the devs....
I never found anny company willing to change their site back for a small user-base like lynx users, i guess google will not be different. As a blind user using ubuntu console for my daily computer/internet usage, losing google is a quite big thing. duckduckgo works indeed, but for the netherlands google is much more acurate than duckduckgo. So.... instead of hopign for google to fix it, what can the lynx devs do to make lynx work with google again?
Maybe this situation with a big site like googel raises another question:
When will lynx start to intergrate proper java and html5 usage, because more and more sites in the netherlands and worldwide become quite unusable with lynx. I had big hopes for the new browsh project, but unfortunately the main developer barely has time to work on it, so it is still unusable for blind people because there is no way to use it without a mouse(vim-bindings package is not built for debian/ubuntu so not usable, adding the tab key to navigate through links was never added). so it seems lynx is still the best alternative, but becomes unusable when my main souce of information(google) is not usable annymore.
so, what can the devs do to make lynx work with google again?
Best regards, Dick