Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:22:11 -0500

Not if you can't use google.  If useability declines for screen reader
users then it becomes unuseable and out of the race.
If you open up one of your search results the = key will toggle between
your result and an information page.  There will be two URL entries on
that information page and where you are will be the second of those
urls.  The Federal Government isn't going to like it at all when google
blocks jaws users since that's the screen reader that has a monopoly on
United States Federal computers.  If Magic and whatever else
freedomscientific purchased is also blocked, the Federal government will
take notice and maybe take action eventually.