Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] problems using google
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:28:34 -0500

Low graphics environments include such items as navy ships at sea among
others.  The Navy just before I retired figured this out and made its
mandatory web based training accessible.  That accessibility also made
the mandatory training work much better and faster in low graphics
environments.  So the Navy by complying with the law got a second
unexpected benefit from compliance.