Re: [Lynx-dev] Copyright violation? How?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Copyright violation? How?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:55:43 +0000 (UTC)

Mouse dixit:

>Perhaps the version you've got says that, but the one I've got - 2.8 -
>says (in LYMessages_en.h)
>
>#define UA_COPYRIGHT_WARNING \
> "WARNING: Misrepresentation of the User-Agent may be a copyright violation!"

Eh, I’ve never seen that one… not between 2.8.6 and 2.9 anyway.
If it existed it must be positively ancient.

Grepping in my “old” CVS (as opposed to the intermediate and “new” one,
FSVO “new” of course) indicates it might have been extant in 2.8.4 times.

So, this issue is resolved ☻ the message I posted is the current one.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
        -- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc