[Lynx-dev] Extra blank Lines?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Extra blank Lines?
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 18:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All: Since I am more often running lynx on my local Debian machine with 2.9.0 dev5 instead of a 2.8.9 version on a remote shell-account. In the later Debian version, in some web-pages, I hear sometimes 5 or 6 consecutive blank lines, meanwhile an exact same page on a remote shell may only have 1 or none. Both lynx configs have trim blank lines as well as collapse br tags, but obviously on the later version, its not working well. I am mostly running Debian SID. Thanks so much in advance
Chime