Re: [Lynx-dev] Extra blank Lines?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Extra blank Lines?
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 23:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

Chime,
Goodness, I miss C-Span.
seriously, is the line supposed to appear before the words all times are eastern?
In my edition of shellworld  2.8.9 DEV 16
The only line is after number 56, before the schedule gets provided.
And speaking personally, unless the lines physically show on the page, that could be a screen reader configuration factor. By which I mean caused by how you have designated blank lines be spoken.
Do that many  lines show in the page itself, anyone  reading visually?
Kare