Re: [Lynx-dev] Missing First Letter?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Missing First Letter?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:35:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Chime,

I don't know Politico, but I assume they replaced the first letter
by a picture of an intricately designed letter like in old monks'
books and forgot to degrade gracefully for text browsers. What you
describe certainly sounds like that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is