Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: w3m question?

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: w3m question?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:19:01 -0400

It does on the one included in the ubuntu default archives.  If your copy doesn't do that, then it probably wasn't installed from the official distribution sites.

I've never used w3m in my life, and I just installed it as a test, then went to a url that had an edit box.  Pressing enter on that field most certainly did move focus to that point, and asked me for my input.

You might want to get your host to fix that.