Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: w3m question?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ot: w3m question?
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 02:13:56 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks folks w3m  seems to not be a viable solution.
Unfortunately lynx does not work either, but perhaps the trace file will help the site owner fix this problem. For the record, a fanfiction writer who keeps his finished chapters on their own site has a password field. apparently, in links the chain, a username is needed too, was wanting a way to capture that in links the chain, but do not believe? there is an equal to trace, or screenshot in the chain?
Kare