m4-discuss

Re: Process only sections of a file? (newbie)

From: Raphael 'kena' Poss
Subject: Re: Process only sections of a file? (newbie)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:49:08 +0200

Op 20 sep 2010, om 16:43 heeft Gary het volgende geschreven:
> I don't know anything about git. Come on, I'm already learning m4 to
> write my code, and now you want me to learn about git in order to build
> m4 *laughs*

As a data point, the git checkout command line is documented at
http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/

That's what I used when I had to take a look, and I too didn't know anything
about git.

--
Raphael 'kena' Poss · address@hidden · +31 20 525 7559
UvA · FNWI · IvI · CSA · 1098XH 904 Amsterdam (NL)