mailman

Re: issue in creating an account in linphone developers

From: Hira Iqbal
Subject: Re: issue in creating an account in linphone developers
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:24:01 +0500

Hi Karl ,

I had tried that to but get the following response :

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
address@hidden.

I just to get some help on linphone Blackberry for OS 5 source code. Kindly help me out here please.

Regards
Hira