mailman

Re: issue in creating an account in linphone developers

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: issue in creating an account in linphone developers
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:40:23 GMT

Hi,

    You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
    been automatically rejected

The owners of that mailing list have required that you subscribe to the
list before you post.  I don't agree with that policy, but it's not my
place to argue with them.  You can subscribe, send your message, and
then unsubscribe immediately after sending your message.

    I just to get some help on linphone Blackberry for OS 5 source
    code. Kindly help me out here please.

Like I said, I know nothing whatsoever about the linphone project.
I've never heard of "OS 5", either.

Best,
karl