mailman

Re: List setup inquiry

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: List setup inquiry
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:19:30 -0600

Hi Karl, Sysadmin,

As far as I know lists.nongnu.org is as described on
https://lists.nongnu.org/ only for projects hosted at Savannah.  And
lists.gnu.org is as described at https://lists.gnu.org/ only for GNU
Projects.  Also since they are hosting at opencpi.org the best answer
for their mailing lists is to host a mailing list there.  Therefore I
will wait a short time to see if there are opposing opinions from the
group but then reply to this person with the above information.

Bob