mailman

Re: groff Bounce List?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: groff Bounce List?
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:44:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Jeff,

nice to hear from you!

> All of my messages from the groff list are directed to
> address@hidden On Behalf Of” <whoever
> the poster is>.  Is this normal?

I have no idea, sorry.  I've CCed address@hidden'; hopefully, they
can advise.

> Looking at past messages, this seems to have started in April 2016;
> I haven’t been much of a participant lately, and I obviously haven’t
> been paying much attention, either.

As far as I can tell, I don't get this.  BTW, your `groff'
subscription status is OK, too, so I'm at a complete loss why this is
happening to you.

I guess that you have to send a complete e-mail with all headers so
that knowing people can analyze this better.

   Werner