mailman

incorrect name on posts

From: Jason Goldberg
Subject: incorrect name on posts
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:52:51 -0800

Hello,

I recently subscribed to discuss-gnuradio.  When I set up my account, I filled out a preferred name.  When I posted, I saw that my full name (which I never recall entering) was being used rather than my preferred name.  How can I change my settings so that my preferred name will be used?  When I log into: