mailman

Re: Gimp request/help

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Gimp request/help
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:09:15 -0600

Hello Carl,

Please write to the public gimp mailing list.  You have written to the
mailing list volunteers who help with things like unsubscription
problems.  But you are asking detailed questions about gimp!  I am
sorry but we don't know anything about specific software here.

  https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html

Good luck!
Bob