mailman

Administrator password for fsfe-newsfr-en mailing list?

From: Frédéric Couchet
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:02:04 +0200

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you with this request.

I am the administrator contact of the
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/fsfe-newsfr-en list.

This list is deprecated and not used anymore. But I still receive
notifications sometimes.

I would like to remove my address from the administrator list but I
don't remember the administor password.

Would it be possible to send me back this password? Or remove me from
administor list? Or delete this mailing list?

All the best,
Fred.
--
April - Promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre

https://www.april.org