mailman

Re: About Spam Messages

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: About Spam Messages
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:59:49 -0600

The FLOSS Information wrote:
> I suggest you improve your precautions for spam messages. I think it is
> important for users' safety.

Thank you for the spam report.  It is appreciated.  I will redact
those from the archive so as not to give the spam more visibility.

The particular problem for the non-English language mailing lists is
that we do not have a good infrastructure for handling anti-spam for
non-English mailing lists.  That's a terrible state of things but that
is the current state of things.  Therefore all of the work of it is
manual by the two listed www-tr-comm mailing list owners.  It's an
extra hard task when it is only done manually.

Bob