mailman

Re: Problem with pending emails - they seem to be let through after cert

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Problem with pending emails - they seem to be let through after certain amount of time?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:08:19 -0600

Hi Uwe - sorry for the confusion. As Ian mentioned, there are a few
volunteers who help keep the mail flowing, of whom I'm one. I approved
the gitlab-issues messages (it wasn't automatic). I/we won't do that any
more, for sure.

You are the first person I can recall in ~20 years of doing this to
knowingly make use of the hold_these_nonmembers feature! Usually the
problem is the opposite - mail getting held when it's not intended to be.

All the best,
Karl