maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Right-to-Left street index + proper rendering

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Right-to-Left street index + proper rendering of Arabic, Korean, etc.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:32:28 +0100

Hi Thomas,

2010/1/14 Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> Yes, this is a problem in my sample test set. Once integrated with the
> rest of OcitySMap, this problem will disappear.

As I said on IRC, you can use this list of streets in Cairo as a more
important test case (mix of Latin, Arabic and Hebrew characters, RTL
and LTR):
 http://bentobako.org/tmp/cairo_index.csv

Otherwise, if you want to do some test after integration in ocitysmap,
you can use:
 ./ocitysmap-render -f png -b 30.0888,31.1331 29.9848,31.3391 -p
/tmp/cairo -l ar_EG.UTF-8

Regards,
d.