maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:41:45 +0200

Hello Hakan,

Le Thu, 3 May 2012 21:25:13 +0200,
"Hakan Tandogan" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Please find attached my translation for the web site.

Thanks!

> While some parts of it might be a little rough around the edges, I
> would be really happy if someone could put it on d.m.o. so I can see
> how the translations look in the real system.

I have committed your initial translation, and it is now usable on
dev.m.o. As you can see, there are still a number of missing
translations.

I fixed a minor problem where you introduced a \f inside a translation
message. I made the following change to fix the problem, but I think
you should check what I did:

-"<a href=\"http://www.openstreetmap.org\";>OpenStreetMap</a> ve özgür yazılım
geliştiricisinin,\fikri sayesinde başlamıştır. \n"
+"<a href=\"http://www.openstreetmap.org\";>OpenStreetMap</a> ve özgür yazılım
geliştiricisinin, fikri sayesinde başlamıştır. \n"

Also, I think there is a copy/paste problem here:

+#: templates/maposmatic/about.html:152
+msgid ""
+"The <a\n"
+"
href=\"http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git\";>OCitySMap\n"
+" Git repository</a>, which can be cloned using <tt>git clone\n"
+" git://git.sv.gnu.org/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git</tt>;"
+msgstr "şu komutu <tt>git clone
git://git.sv.gnu.org/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git</tt> kullanarak klonlanılabilir
olan: <a
href=\"http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git\";>OCitySMap
Git deposu</a>;"
+
+#: templates/maposmatic/about.html:156
+msgid ""
+"The <a\n"
+" href=\"http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git\";>MapOSMatic\n"
+" Git repository</a>, which can be cloned using\n"
+" <tt>git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/maposmatic.git</tt>;"
+msgstr "şu komutu <tt>git clone
git://git.sv.gnu.org/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git</tt> kullanarak klonlanılabilir
olan: <a
href=\"http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git\";>OCitySMap
Git deposu</a>;"

In the english text, the first entry is about ocitysmap, the second one
about maposmatic, but in your turkish translation, both are the same.

> Also, I would not really mind if another translation line would be
> added to about.html :-)

Done as well!

Thanks a lot for your contributions,

Thomas