maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Need UTF8 encoded language files to proceed with Tr

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Need UTF8 encoded language files to proceed with Translation management at Transifex
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:54:47 +0200

Le Mon, 7 May 2012 18:00:22 +0200,
Guttorm Flatabø <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I saw that. So do you all post all changes before pushing to master?
> When do you push to master?

Most of the changes that we do are posted on the list before being
committed, but not all. For example, Maxime Petazzoni often commits
without sending the patch beforehand (which I think shouldn't be the
case), and I sometimes do the same when the patch is a minor patch
(typo fix or adding a language to the list of languages, etc.).

Whenever I say to someone, "Applied", it means that I have integrated
the patch to my local repo. In general, I almost immediatly push to the
public Git repository and deploy on dev.m.o.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni                http://thomas.enix.org