mediagoblin-devel

[Mediagoblin-devel] Issue Tracker Registration

From: andrew . dudash
Subject: [Mediagoblin-devel] Issue Tracker Registration
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 19:28:35 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to register for the issue tracker, but the system keeps thinking I'm
spam. It'll send me to do captchas, always tell me I did them wrong, and then
I'll get a page that says, "Error: Submission rejected as potential spam",
"BlogSpam says content is spam (Failed to lookup MX-record of zero.baburn.com
[20-ip.js])", "Maximum number of posts per hour for this IP exceeded". Now I
just get the last error message.

I also noticed that issues.mediagoblin.org was down the other day. I was
getting a 500 (503?) when I tried to access it. Maybe it's related?

Please help me access the issue tracker.

Thanks,
Drew