mediagoblin-devel

Re: [Mediagoblin-devel] Fixing SQLAlchemy session issue in test_collecti

From: andrew . dudash
Subject: Re: [Mediagoblin-devel] Fixing SQLAlchemy session issue in test_collection_selection
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 19:31:15 +0000

Main thing I'm noticing is that no other 'fixture_add*' function bothers to
call 'Session.refresh' and it isn't clear to me why the 'refresh' is being
called.

The bug seems to be because 'Collection' is trying to lazily load in some part
of the model after the session is closed, but 'Collection' shouldn't need to
refresh a second time. It's either created or loaded from the database without
any changes before returning.

Sorry I can't be more help. I'm still trying to get all the dependencies on my
end.