[MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: Fedora Core 3 snapshot( MIT-Scheme-devel Digest,

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Re: Fedora Core 3 snapshot( MIT-Scheme-devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 4, Q. 1)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:37:18 +0100

> From: "Andrew E. Clark" <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:11:46 -0500
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> I also tried to get it running on Fedora Core 3, with the same
> (segmentation fault) results... would it be possible for me to also get
> a snapshot of the latest CVS tree, or is this only for active developers?

The "Latest News" item on the savannah/project page

    http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mit-scheme

points to the snapshot directory.  Is

    http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mit-scheme/snapshot.pkg/

accessible?  You should be able to find

    20050320/mit-scheme-20050320-ix86-gnu-linux.tar.gz

in there.  It contains a runtime.com that should work with the
microcode you built.

That's just my guess; I have not tried it.  I am having tons of fun
with 7.7.90.