Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Ubuntu 11.04 and FE_DFL_ENV.

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Ubuntu 11.04 and FE_DFL_ENV.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:53:59 -0700

> From: Matt Birkholz <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 13:05:18 -0700
>
> [...]
> How about someone else verifying that I am not hallucinating?  Perhaps
> I am just the unfortunate victim of a heat issue in my old notebook.

Ummm... nevermind all that.  I actually had TWO Ubuntu 11.04 i386
hosts doing me -- the T7500 (Core2Duo, already mentioned) and a cute
little 4300 (Core2), not to mention the amd64 host, a E7500 (another
Core2Duo, but that one quit it).  I am not saying I cannot hallucinate
a SIGFPE Underflow on two different machines, I'm just saying... it is
not a heat problem. :0}