Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] scheme/edwin build problem?

From: Huston Bokinsky
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] scheme/edwin build problem?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 10:27:45 -0500

Thanks Joe and Chris for your responses.  I tried running configure with a "--without-x" argument and got the same result as described above.

I would still like to get this to work and understand what the problem is, but in the meantime (for anyone experiencing a similar problem) I've installed version 9.01, which installs and runs without a hitch using the plain-vanilla install procedure.