[MIT-Scheme-devel] Cannot save files in Edwin that are mounted via sshfs

From: Richard Loveland
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Cannot save files in Edwin that are mounted via sshfs
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:59:05 -0500

Hi MIT Schemers,

I am having trouble saving files mounted via sshfs. When I attempt to do
so, the following error is thrown by Edwin:

The port #[output-port 39 for file:
"/Users/rloveland/Desktop/dev/.bash_profile"] signalled an error:
The primitive channel-synchronize, while executing the fcntl-fullfsync
system call, received the error: Input/output error.

I can send `dtruss' output or perform other tests that you require. Pure speculation: could it have something to do with the fact that sshfs is implemented via FUSE, or is a file system permissions/configuration error of some kind on my part more likely?

Thanks for your assistance. Edwin is awesome.

Rich Loveland