[MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: update Windows versions in intro to user manua

From: Richard M. Loveland
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: update Windows versions in intro to user manual
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:07:02 -0700

The user manual introduction refers to older versions of Windows that
Microsoft doesn't support anymore. I've updated it to refer to versions
of Windows that they still support according to
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/products/lifecycle

Happy to revise this if it turns out not all of these versions of
Windows are supported by the upcoming release.

Incidentally I have a netbook with Windows 7 Starter that I am willing
to test the new release on if that would be helpful.