[MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: update Windows versions in intro to user manua

From: Rich Loveland
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Patch: update Windows versions in intro to user manual
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 09:00:42 -0400

   Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 00:16:30 -0700
   From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>

   I updated the text as you suggest.  I did not remove the 32-bit
   qualifier because we have never done the work to support 64-bit
   systems.

   Thanks for the offer of a test system.  I have a virtual machine
   running Windows 7 that I use for generating the releases.  What I
   don't have access to is anything running Windows 8.  (Nor am I likely
   to spend the money to get one.)

I have access to my wife's computer running Windows 8, I'll have to
check if it's 32-bit. I haven't had much luck building Scheme (haven't
even tried on Windows) but I can run the new release .exe on it and do
some basic testing if that's helpful.