Documentation of all functions provided by MIT Scheme

From: Ethylene Glycol
Subject: Documentation of all functions provided by MIT Scheme
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 08:23:18 +0000

Where can I find a complete list of all the functions provided by MIT Scheme?

For example, I discovered by typing at the Scheme prompt that MIT Scheme provides the function length=?, but, as far as I can see, it is not documented on any of the pages linked to on the MIT Scheme homepage.
https://www.gnu.org/software/mit-scheme/

Such a list would be very useful to save me from writing functions to do something already done by a function MIT Scheme provides.

I apologise if this question is too basic for this mailing list: I am new to Scheme.