mit-scheme-users

Re: Rumors of MIT Scheme's demise have been greatly exaggerated...

From: Stewart Milberger
Subject: Re: Rumors of MIT Scheme's demise have been greatly exaggerated...
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:42:46 +0000

Sorry for the duplicate post yesterday--I seem to have misplaced the world I used to live in.

Good thing Gitlab had a teraflop of standby compute nodes to handle the overwhelming demand by Windows users to step up and document Edwin.

--
Stewart

"I do not use Social Media, they use me."

P.S. Why do people respond to trolls on Re-did-it?  They seem to be able to recognize us here. :)

TTFN