mit-scheme-users

MIT Scheme on Windows

From: Stewart Milberger
Subject: MIT Scheme on Windows
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 17:04:42 +0000

Doing some brainstorming on Denkfabrik before mowing my sadly neglected lawn. Your home page states:

> though it's possible that this software could be used on Windows Subsystem for Linux

I made some minor progress getting Open Dylan to run on Windows with Wine/Linux, and in fact I'm running MIT Scheme 7.4.2 on Wine/Linux (Ubuntu 20.04 x86_64).  I used Pelles C for OD.

Has anyone in the past used Pelles C or MS C++ on Wine to get  a more modern MIT Scheme running?

(I don't have Windows installed and I'm not going to go through that again.)

Thank you for any ideas.