[Mldonkey-users] File availability per client

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] File availability per client
Date: 19 May 2002 01:40:47 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to display the availabilityof a file for each
client.

I modified the gui and made dummy entries (the whole files
availability) so thats not the problem.

The problem is that I can't find file availability data per client
anywhere in the datastructures. From webpages about edonkey I conclude
that such data must be retrievable.

Does mldonkey provide such data for the gui?

MfG
        Goswin