[Mldonkey-users] Are there any docs for this?

From: Ian Truelsen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Are there any docs for this?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:49:32 -0500

I have never used edonkey before, so I have no experience setting this up.

I have installed the 1.16 binary, but I can't get it to connect to anything. I
ran mldonkey first, then loaded up the gui, but it doesn't connect to anything.

What do I need to do to set this up? Are there docs anywhere?

--
Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy