[Mldonkey-users] Re: Are there any docs for this? (Ian Truelsen)

From: Linda
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Are there any docs for this? (Ian Truelsen)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 18:56:04 +0100

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Are there any docs for this? (Ian Truelsen)
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:49:32 -0500
> From: Ian Truelsen <address@hidden>
> To: MLDonkey <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Are there any docs for this?
>

> I have never used edonkey before, so I have no experience setting this up.
>
> I have installed the 1.16 binary, but I can't get it to connect to
anything. I ran mldonkey first, then loaded up the gui, but it doesn't
connect to anything.

> What do I need to do to set this up? Are there docs anywhere?
>
> --
> Ian Truelsen

Hello Ian,
Have a look at this forum
http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=21&start=100 There's
a lot of info from other mldonkey users there. No official docs that I know
of except the sparse help file that's in the gui itself.

linda forrest