[Mldonkey-users] Download stalls @ 1%

From: Tim O'Connell
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Download stalls @ 1%
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:13:19 +0100

Hello again mldonkers, I'm trying to download a file using mldonkey, it's my
biggest ever single download (1.8gb) but whenever I start the download, the
transfer reached one percent and then stalls every time. Does anybody have
any clue why? Aldo, regarding my other question about downloads failing to
commit, I don't really care because I can just add the file extension to the
name of the file - avi, mp3 - or whatever it is meant to be.

Tim.
You know you need a new lawyer when he tells you that his last good case was
a "Budweiser."

Instant messengers
Yahoo = timoooouk           MSN = address@hidden