Re: [Mldonkey-users] Actual development - cvs and pango - a few question

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Actual development - cvs and pango - a few questions
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:02:33 +0100

Le Mon, 2 Dec 2002 00:42:58 +0100, Martin Schmidt <address@hidden> a
écrit :

> Why there is this patch series?
> Why are not going these changes to the "normal" cvs?

I think this is answered by a previous post:
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/mldonkey-users/2002-November/001264.html

> And against which version are these patches?
CVS "HEAD" (as someone noticed, there isn't really a 2.00+2 release in the
tree)

> Is normal cvs still usable without this patch?
> Which mldonkey is suggested (cvs, patched)?
>
> I am asking because some features, improvements and bug fixes which are in
> the Changelog of pango are looking nice.

Those patches are experimental, but many users seem happy with them, as they
fix several known problems with the official client.

Mldonkey is expected to get back online soon, hopefully most of the changes
will make it in the official tree...

BR,
Pierre.