[Mldonkey-users] Actual development - cvs and pango - a few questions

From: Martin Schmidt
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Actual development - cvs and pango - a few questions
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 00:42:58 +0100

Hi,

I think I have missed some things on this list. In the last time there is
often talked about the pango patch.

Why there is this patch series?
Why are not going these changes to the "normal" cvs?
And against which version are these patches?

Is normal cvs still usable without this patch?

Which mldonkey is suggested (cvs, patched)?

I am asking because some features, improvements and bug fixes which are in the
Changelog of pango are looking nice.

Regards
Martin Schmidt