Re: [Mldonkey-users] Why does MLDONKEY consumes so much Memory ?

From: shoegoo3
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Why does MLDONKEY consumes so much Memory ?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:34:37 +0100

Le Mercredi 04 Décembre 2002 10:09, vous avez écrit :
> The Donkey you're using is too old, and the bug has already been fixed.
> Try to compile a fresh one with this sources:
>
> http://concept.free.free.fr/mldonkey/pango-20021201a.sources.tar.bz2
>
> Extract them and type:
>
> cd mldonkey
> ./configure --enable-batch --disable-multinet
> make depend
> make

I've got a little problem to compile it:
I use mlDonkey on an "unstable" Debian and even if I installed LablGTK with
official debian packages
liblablgtk-ocaml (1.2.5-4) ...
liblablgtk-ocaml-dev (1.2.5-4) ...

my ./configure won't allow me to build the GUI:
<address@hidden> /data/donkey/pango-20021201a $ ./configure
--enable-batch --disable-multinet
[....]
checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking compile GTK GUI... no
[...]
Building dependencies
The following modules will not be compiled: { audio_galaxy open_napster
direct_connect limewire soulseek openFT cymes mldonkey_gui$(EXE)
mldonkey_gui2$(EXE) mlchat$(EXE) }
<address@hidden> /data/donkey/pango-20021201a $
checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking compile GTK GUI... no