Re: [Mldonkey-users] Including sources in ed2k link?

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Including sources in ed2k link?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:10:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi

>>  ed2k://|file|filename|size|hash|/|sources,xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa:4662|/
>>  Whatever eMule developer decided to add that is smoking too much
>> crack!!!
> A median version could be implemented: the URL will be correctly
> parsed, and then the sources will immediatly be discarded (since
> probably obsolete).

Sounds good.

BTW: When will you update the cvs-version next time? Do you implement
the current pango-patch?
Norberts Overnet Upload-Patch?

You're back on the list, but I don't see any update on the CVS since then.

And, what about versioning? I think the actual pango is worth the change
to at least 2.1 (So we can differ 'bad' versions easier).

Roland