Re: [Mldonkey-users] few problems

From: Alois
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] few problems
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:32:47 +0100

Olivier Andre wrote:

I'm new in this mailing list, so sorry if you have already anserw this question.

for several month, mldonkey work realy good on my computer (my connection o net is an dsl 512) but now, my download rate is very slow ( > 2ko/s) and i connect to a very low number of servers.

Somebody say me to replace "protocol_version = xx" by "protocol_version = 61
" in downloads.ini but it doesn't realy change anything.

can you help me.

Zitune

Hi,
Try upgrading to latest cvs version or are you already running the latest version?