Re: [Mldonkey-users] few problems

From: Crevette's Owner
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] few problems
Date: 11 Dec 2002 16:46:51 +0100

Le mer 11/12/2002 à 13:40, Olivier Andre a écrit :
> I'm new in this mailing list, so sorry if you have already anserw this
> question.
>
> for several month, mldonkey work realy good on my computer (my connection o
> net is an dsl 512) but now, my download rate is very slow ( > 2ko/s) and i
> connect to a very low number of servers.
>
> Somebody say me to replace "protocol_version = xx" by "protocol_version = 61
> " in downloads.ini but it doesn't realy change anything.
>
> can you help me.
>
> Zitune

hi,

I have the same problem ! I read a lot about patches made by lugdunum
(who's now in charge of edonkey core development) against mldonkey and
others (http://lugdunum2k.free.fr/index.html)... Is this our problem ?
I've download and compile the CVS version today, i'll see what it
changes but for the moment, download rate is 2ko/s... ( :'( )

Aurel

--
Crevette's Owner <address@hidden>
The Gump & Co Company