[Mldonkey-users] Anyone using mldonkey-2.01?

From: christyang.tw
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Anyone using mldonkey-2.01?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:47:01 +0800 (CST)

I build mldonkey-2.01 from source perfectly,and it
executed without any errors.Everything seems good as
2.00 but can't peer.
I can connect to edonkey servers,search files,download
them(I mean only adding them into downloads list),
but source list which in right window of downloads
always   gets nothing.I can only search files but
download them now.
I don't know if I miss something to do or it's just a bug?

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
寬頻上網- 盡情享受遊戲、音樂與電影的聲光世界
adsl.yahoo.com.tw