[Mldonkey-users] Version 2.01 doesn't cooperate

From: Klaus Imgrund
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Version 2.01 doesn't cooperate
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:48:27 -0200

Hello,

got a little problem here.

I threw in version 2.01 and it starts up fine,finds files and server
but almost no sources and doesn't do any up- or downloading.I got 20
downloads in my list for about 1 hr now and it found 8 sources for two
files.Downloaded 460kb in 1 hr.I do get some messages from servers about
having a low id and my port 4662 being closed.But it does work with the
same settings with version 2.00 and I do get traffic on port 4662 - at
least thats what ethereal says.
I did try the i686 dynamic and static version - the static version
segfaults.
After that I installed ocaml on my box and compiled from source - no go
either.
I do get a huge amount of connections judging by the out put of etherape
but seems like nothing connects.

Lost,

Klaus