[Mldonkey-users] Overflow + Questions

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overflow + Questions
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:48:44 +0000

Hi,

I notice this in mldonkey output: (MLDonkey 2.01+pango20021213a)

[OVERFLOW] in donkey to client (nread: 499696 nwritten: 113) [U true,D true]New
uploader Ja

Is that an OK error or does it indicate something bad?

Also, is there now a way to see the motd/banner 's of servers when you connect?
like "banner <servernum>" or something?

Also after many days many servers in my server list don't have names.  It is
hard to find the right server with just IP numbers. (vma in web view)  When are
names filled in and why does it take so long?  I assume big servers like silent
bob or donkey server 1 or that spanish one should always be in there somewhere,
but I usually don't see many names at all.

Next, why are people who download from me called "uploaders" ?  The "uploaders"
command lists all people downloading from me?  Are they not downloaders?

In the GUI it doesn't seem to differentiate downloaders from uploaders?  Is any
of this going to become more complete and informative for real time stats per
file/per user like other donkey clients?